General Marketing Research Questions
- What are the advantages of qualitative research?
- When should I consider using online focus groups? And, when are they not my best choice?
- How can I justify research costs in an already tight budget?
- How long does it take to begin and complete a research project?
- How frequently should I conduct research?
- How much input will I have in the research process?
- How should I use research to drive strategic planning?
- What tasks and responsibilities will a professional research firm handle for me?
- I hear a lot about telemarketing. Is this the same as marketing research?
- What do I receive after the research is complete?
- I have never had to use research data. How can I be sure that I will understand it?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of mail surveys and telephone interviews?
- I am considering conducting market research, but I'm concerned that survey results will reflect negatively on my performance. How should I approach this?
- Research statistics can be manipulated to reflect whatever results are desired. How can I be sure that my results are accurate and objectively represent the truth?